INTRODUCES YOURSELF AND OTHERS

Friday, November 27, 2009

How to introduce yourself


When you would like to introduce yourself to other, first of all, you should start with greeting as the following:

1. Hi.
    Hello. (Formal)


2. Good morning.

    Good afternoon.

    Good evening.


3. How are you?

    How are you doing?

    How ya doing? (Informal)

After greeting, you should introduce your name, surname, or nickname.


1. I'm John.

    I'm Jackie. (Use first name in informal situations)

2. I'm John Kennedy.

    I'm Jackie O'Neill. (Use full name in business and formal situations)

You can use “My name is + your name” instead of “I’m…” Or if you want someone to call your nickname, you can say “Please call me + your nickname”

Don’t for get to say “(It's) nice to meet you. “, “(It's) nice meeting you.”, or “(It's) good to meet you.” to show that you are great to know him or her.




Introduce People


1. This is my friend, Jack.                    Hi Jack. I'm Linda

    my brother, Bob.

    my sister, Cindy.

    my father, Mr. Harris.

    my mother, Mrs. Harris.

    my teacher, Ms. Watson.

    my student, Carrie.

    my friend, Mary Jones.

    my boss, Mr. Ritter.

    my co-worker, Penny Pitcher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada