The possessive adjectives are:
Subject pronoun Possessive adjective
That's my folder.
* " My" is an adjective which shows that I am the owner of the folder.
A possessive adjective is similar or identical to a possessive pronoun; however, it is used as an adjective and modifies a noun or a noun phrase.
I can't complete my assignment because I don't have the textbook.
* In this sentence, the possessive adjective "my" modifies the noun "assignment".
What is your phone number?
* Here the possessive adjective "your" is used to modify the noun phrase "phone number"
The cat chased its ball down the stairs and into the backyard.
* In this sentence, the possessive adjective "its" modifies "ball".
Download Exercise Here !!!!
2. http://ies1libertas.edu.gva.es/departamentos/ingles/PDFs/primero/eposs1e1.pdf (exercise)